- Positive Tone Acupuncture14107-K Winchester Blvd.
Los Gatos, CA 95032541-250-0535
By Appointment Only
- • Healthy Choices for a Healthy Spring •
- • Tips and Tricks for a Sparkling Spring •
- • Fitness Routine Spring Cleaning •
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:“The Top 10 Reasons to Try Acupuncture”
Tag Archives: eyes
Are Your Eyes Red or Inflamed?
In the world of Traditional Chinese Medicine, the liver energy flows upward into the eyes. When this energy is flowing smoothly and working as it should, your vision is clear and sharp, you have efficient night vision and the eyes are bright and well-lubricated.
When out of balance, the liver can generate heat that rises upward. This heat can manifest
Posted in Traditional Chinese Medicine Also tagged dry eyes, red eye Comments Off on Are Your Eyes Red or Inflamed?