- Positive Tone Acupuncture14107-K Winchester Blvd.
Los Gatos, CA 95032541-250-0535
By Appointment Only
- • Healthy Choices for a Healthy Spring •
- • Tips and Tricks for a Sparkling Spring •
- • Fitness Routine Spring Cleaning •
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:“The Top 10 Reasons to Try Acupuncture”
Tag Archives: irritation
Five Acupuncture Points for Spring
Spring is the season of growth, regeneration, increased activity and new beginnings. During the season of spring, people experience many changes. Allergies, high blood pressure, headaches, sinus pain and congestion, anger, irritation and tendon problems are just some of the issues common to the spring months. Many of these problems can be attributed to increased wind in the environment.
Posted in Acupuncture, Traditional Chinese Medicine Also tagged allergies, anger, congestion, headaches, high blood pressure, sinus pain Comments Off on Five Acupuncture Points for Spring