- Positive Tone Acupuncture14107-K Winchester Blvd.
Los Gatos, CA 95032541-250-0535
By Appointment Only
- • Healthy Choices for a Healthy Spring •
- • Tips and Tricks for a Sparkling Spring •
- • Fitness Routine Spring Cleaning •
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:“The Top 10 Reasons to Try Acupuncture”
Tag Archives: wei qi
Physical Aspects Related to The Lungs
In the world of Traditional Chinese medicine, the lung is probably the organ whose TCM functions overlap the most with its Western functions. Respiration, the immune system and the skin are all systems heavily influenced by the lung, both in acupuncture and in Western medicine.
Posted in Traditional Chinese Medicine Also tagged allergies, breathing, lungs, tai chi Comments Off on Physical Aspects Related to The Lungs
Building Protective Qi with TCM
Everybody gets sick at some point in their life. For some, it’s just a quick weekend thing. For others, it can last for several days and even weeks. Why do some people always get sick whenever there is a bug going around and others don’t? It all comes down to immunity. People who have a stronger immune system, tend to
Posted in Traditional Chinese Medicine Also tagged herbal medicine Comments Off on Building Protective Qi with TCM